Active Retirement Breaks
Sligo City Hotel is the ideal base in the North West for your over 55s break. With some of the best beaches in the country for a relaxing stroll, you can also visit the seaweed baths or play a round of golf on the championship links of Rosses Point, Strandhill and Enniscrone Golf Club. The Sligo City Hotel is in close proximity to some of Sligo’s best tourist attractions.
The Sligo City Hotel is also a great setting, if you prefer to sit back and relax in the wonderful surroundings of the Lobby or unwind in your room while you enjoy the paper or a good book and recharge your batteries.
Things to Do:
- Visit Local Beaches including Strandhill and Rosses Point (Hourly Bus Service)
- Climb Knocknarea and Benbulben
- Take a Day Trip to Knock Shrine
- Book a Guided Tour of Yeats Country
- Enjoy a Rose of Innisfree Boat Cruise
- Play Golf at Rosses Point, Strandhill or Enniscrone
- Visit Sligo Abbey and Yeats Memorial Building
- Explore Glencar Waterfall
- Enjoy On Site Entertainment (On Selected Nights)
Should your group like to make a booking or have any further queries please contact us on 071 9144000.