Active Retirement Breaks
Sligo City Hotel is the ideal base in the North West to plan your over 55’s break. With some of the best beaches in the country to take a relaxing stroll, visit the seaweed baths or play a round of golf on the championship links of Rosses point, Strandhill and Enniscrone Golf Club. The Sligo City Hotel is in close proximity to some of Sligo’s best tourist attractions. The Sligo City Hotel is a great setting, if you prefer to sit back and relax in the wonderful surrounds of the lobby or unwind in your room while you enjoy the paper or a good book and recharge your batteries.
Things to do:
- Glencar Waterfall
- Local beaches including Strandhill & Rosses Point (Hourly Bus Service )
- Scenic hillwalking at Knocknarea or Benbulben
- Day Trip to Knock Shrine
- Guided Tour of Yeats Country
- Rose of Innisfree Boat Cruise
- Golf at Strandhill or Rosses Point
- Visit to Sligo Abbey
- Yeats Memorial Building
- Trip to Glencar Waterfall
- On site entertainment on selected nights
Should your group like to make a booking or have any further queries please contact us on 0719144000.